22 May 2013
Over the past few months, we’ve been collecting your feedback to develop a new Gooru experience that saves you time while you’re looking for and organizing learning resources for your students. Today we’re excited to release an update that will allow you to use Common Core State Standard filters as you search, find English Language Arts resources and collections, and create quizzes! Check out the new experience and see how easy it is to create a collection! Help us spread the news by forwarding this email to a friend or colleague. Thank you for your feedback, ideas and support- we couldn’t have done this without you!
In this issue, learn:
Collection-making made easy!
Features added from your feedback
- Brand new design makes Gooru easier to navigate
- Search filters help you refine your searches by academic standard, subject, resource type, and more
- English Language Arts resources and collections aligned to Common Core Standards
- Drag and drop to build collections from Search
- Create quizzes by writing your own questions or copying questions or quizzes found in search
Discover, Organize and Teach with Gooru
- Discover the best learning resources on the Web in seconds.
- Organize learning resources to create collections or quizzes.
- Teach* with Gooru by creating assignments for students.
- Students Study* with games, videos, and questions hand-picked by you!
*Stay tuned! These capabilities will be released this summer for iPad.
How these changes will affect your existing content
Your Shelf collections will not be accessible in the new version immediately. To access your existing collections on Classic Gooru, simply click on the blue tab at the top left corner that reads “See Classic Gooru.” Learn more in the Support Center or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
How you can continue helping us shape Gooru
Like what you see? Forward this email to a colleague! We also welcome you to fill out this form to let us know what you think of the new experience.
The Gooru Team